[Xorp-hackers] Re: [Xorp-users] Template file problem

Liang Qin lqin@sce.carleton.ca
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:55:14 -0400

Thanks Mark!

It seems that the template file's format changes a little bit, including
%modinfo, isn't it? :-)

Another question, after launching XORP by xorp_rtrmgr,
I got lots of Error messages:
[ERROR xorp_rtrmgr: 4231 RTRMGR +116 userdb.cc add user ] Group "xorp"
does not exist on this system,

What does it mean?

Liang