[Xorp-hackers] HEADS UP - ospfd relocation

Orion Hodson orion@icir.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:27:47 -0700

ospfd has just been moved from the top-level of the XORP source tree to
contrib.  For existing checked out copies of XORP, you should re-run
configure after your next cvs update to generate the appropriate
Makefile updates.

The motivation for the move is that we'd like to isolate source code
covered by different licensing terms, ospfd is under the GPL, whilst
most of XORP is under a BSD-style licence.   And after the 1.0 release,
we'd like to kick off a combined IPv4 and IPv6 capable ospf
implementation.

Kind Regards
	Orion

Orion Hodson, Researcher     XORP Router Project    http://www.xorp.org/
International Computer Science Institute   http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/
1947 Center St, Berkeley, CA94704  Tel (510) 666-2927 Fax (510) 666-2956