[Xorp-hackers] Grabbing complete rcs files (CVSup vs anoncvs checkouts)

Bruce M Simpson bms@spc.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:16:43 +0100

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 09:27:47AM -0700, Orion Hodson wrote:
> ospfd has just been moved from the top-level of the XORP source tree to
> contrib.  For existing checked out copies of XORP, you should re-run
> configure after your next cvs update to generate the appropriate
> Makefile updates.

Excellent stuff.

I am tracking XORP HEAD vis anoncvs at the moment; Can I get at the RCS
files themselves? CVSup if possible, would be great, as I'd like to be
able to build and diff without nuking the build directory.

Regards,
BMS