[Xorp-hackers] Re: Grabbing complete rcs files (CVSup vs anoncvs checkouts)

Orion Hodson orion@icir.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:34:37 -0700

On Jun 10, 2004, at 10:16, Bruce M Simpson wrote:

> I am tracking XORP HEAD vis anoncvs at the moment; Can I get at the RCS
> files themselves? CVSup if possible, would be great, as I'd like to be
> able to build and diff without nuking the build directory.

The anonymous cvs is updated every 8 minutes so it shouldn't take too
long for the update to ripple through.  We don't have any way of
exposing the RCS files just now, though we could set up cvsupd when
there are some more cycles or cycle processors available.

	Orion

Orion Hodson, Researcher     XORP Router Project    http://www.xorp.org/
International Computer Science Institute   http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/
1947 Center St, Berkeley, CA94704  Tel (510) 666-2927 Fax (510) 666-2956