[Xorp-hackers] cannot add to RIB

Liang Qin lqin@sce.carleton.ca
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:43:27 -0500

Thanks for your quick reply...
The internal test is failed (1 of 18 tests failed)
Fatal test_finder_events: 21704 FINDER +331 test_find_events.cc assert_
observer_watching ]..........

The Linux kernel is
2.4.20-13.9.HOSTAP

Should I install some RPMS?

So StaticRoutes is a another routing module, and I still have to send
route directly to RIB. But you did test the send_add_route6() and it works,
didn't you?

have a good weekend!

Liang