[Xorp-hackers] cannot add to RIB

Liang Qin lqin@sce.carleton.ca
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:22:45 -0500

Hi Pavli,

Thanks! I installed and test the latest code on another Linux
box (kernel 2.4.20-13.9), it seems OK because it finished "gmake
check" process though there were some error messages appeared.

I have some questions to ask:
1. Now the module x is killed again with more detailed info:
FATAL xorp_x: xxx LIBXORP +37 eventloop.cc EventLoop ] Asserttion
(instance_count ==1)
failed

process was killed with signal 6
Module abnormally killed:X

I checked the Eventloop code, the error messages means that "the
EventLoop::run
has not been called". But I did set it run.

2. What dos IfMgrXrlMirror object do in the StaticRoutes code? Do I have
to use
it if the module only sends route to RIB?

Thanks!

Liang