[Xorp-hackers] FEA is killed

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:01:44 -0800

> The wireless card is plu-in before booting the pc.
>
> This error message appears after :
>
> ## commit_pass2_done
> ## commit seems successful
> MasterConfigTree::config_done: success
> commit was successful, finalizing...
> finalizing done
> MasterConfigTree::config_done returning

If you don't mind, could you send me the "interfaces" section of
your config.boot file and the output of "ifconfig -a".
You can mask the particular values of the addresses, but please
put a note whether the address values in config.boot are same as
the corresponding addresses returned by ifconfig -a.

Also, does the error happen if you try to reboot without the
wireless card.

> The linux kernel is: 2.4.20-13.9.HOSTAP
>
> That's the same PC which could not pass the check process last Friday.
> Now I installed
> some rpm as requested, it seems work. But I got this kind of error

BTW, were those only the RPMs mentioned in BUILD_NOTES or did you
have to install something else as well?

> message when checking:
>
> -PASS: test_stcp
> [ 2004/03/16 15:23:06 WARNING test_lemming XrlFinderTarget ] Handling
> method for finder/0.2/resolve_xrl failed: XrlCmdError 102 Command failed
> Xrl target is not enabled.

> dozens of same messages
> [ 2004/03/16 15:23:23 WARNING test_lemming XrlFinderTarget ] Handling
> method for finder/0.2/resolve_xrl failed: XrlCmdError 102 Command failed
> Xrl target is not enabled.
> PASS: test_lemming

You can ignore those warnings because that program itself tests
scenarios when the target is not available, etc.
As long as the test program itself returns no error, then the test
is OK.

Pavlin