[Xorp-hackers] SSM/MLDv2 support

Vincent Jardin vjardin@free.fr
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:40:30 +0200

If fact, in order to get it with XORP, it should be quite straigth
forward because it the the Same API on Linux 2.4/2.6 than the Kame's
daemon pim6sd. As far as I know, we have only tested this daemon (by
Mickael on 2.6) or some proprietary multicast daemon that are using this
API (by 6WIND on 2.4).

Regards,
  Vincent