[Xorp-hackers] cannot compiling in Fedora core 2 when adding module in XORP

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 11:03:32 -0700

> The version in Fedora Core 2 is:
>
> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
>
> automake (GNU automake) 1.8.3
>
> Do I have to downgrade the version? gmake is working, I'll see the result.

If you followed Atanu's instructions, and if things seem to work,
then probably you don't need to downgrade. Only if something about
the building process is broken, then you can try to downgrade.

Regards,
Pavlin