[Xorp-hackers] Re: cvs commit: src/sbin/ifconfig ifconfig.c src/sys/net if.c if.h

Vincent Jardin vjardin@free.fr
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:56:46 +0200

My 2 cents: FreeBSD 6 could support Netlink too ;-)

I know that Linux could have supported PF_ROUTE, but it did not ;-(
So why not FreeBSD could support Netlink ;-)

Regards,
  Vincent