[Xorp-hackers] Interfacing for runtime config

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:41:21 -0700

Once the interface information is known you could generate a config.boot
file and then start XORP.

Another solution would be to invoke the xorpsh from a program to
configure the interfaces. The xorpsh will accept commands on its
standard input.

A combination of both solutions generate a new config.boot whenever
interfaces appear/disappear. Then instruct XORP to load the new
configuration file.

#!/bin/sh

xorpsh <<!
configure