[Xorp-hackers] release.

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:29:14 -0700

> I never received my own mail through the list and
> I've had a few problems with my mailserver so I
> kinda assumed the worst ;)

Just FYI, one-two days after your email/question to the list we saw
several ML unsubscription requests from you so we thought you
probably don't care about the answer :)
Anyway, you may want to check your membership for xorp-hackers,
xorp-users, xorp-announce, xorp-cvs MLs, because I think you are not
a member of them anymore.

> > > v1.2 is scheduled for release now in August,
> > > perhaps a release candidate would be appropriate?
> >
> > Yes, there will be a release candidate, but we are not ready yet so
> > it may be delayed a bit.
> Might one ask what you are planning for RC1?

RC1 should include everything that is suppose to go into
release-1.2: the new policy stuff, the Windows stuff, etc.

Pavlin