[Xorp-hackers] Problems linking XORP modifications

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:23:03 -0800

> I have defined it on file "rib_QoS.hh" in this way:
> template<class A>
> class RIB_QoS {
> public:
>     /**
>      * RIB_QoS Constructor.
>      *
>      * @param rib_manager the main RIB manager process holding stuff
>      * that's common to all the individual RIBs.
>      * @param eventloop the main event loop.
>      */
>     RIB_QoS(RibManager& rib_manager,
> 	EventLoop& eventloop);

> And I include this file on the "rib_manager.hh" file, but something doesn't
> work.
> Do you (or anybody alse ;-) ) have any other idea?

Please confirm that you have the above RIB_QoS constructor
implemented in rib_QoS.cc (or somewhere else), and that this file is
linked appropriately. Also, at the end of rib_QoS.cc you may want to
add the following two lines:

template class RIB_QoS<IPv4>;
template class RIB_QoS<IPv6>;

If this still doesn't help, then please send me an URL with the
tarball with your source code and I will have a look at it.

Regards,
Pavlin