[Xorp-hackers] Configuration managment ....

Adam Greenhalgh adam@hiddennet.net
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:29:38 +0000

Neat idea.

The only question I have is where do you want the database to be
running ? Is a database too heavy to be run on a low end device ?

However I always thought that the cli interface to xorp was replaceable
with something else so it should be fairly *cough* easy to replace it.

Adam