[Xorp-hackers] Xorp-rip strange error !!

TTA Group TTA Group <ttagroup@gmail.com>
Wed, 11 May 2005 16:25:52 -0700

Hi,
I installed Xorp and enabled RIP in two FreeBSD Machines every one
with three interfaces (Three IPs)
The first one running ok. but the second one gives this error
continually when I run xorp_rtrmgr:

Xorp-rip:511 RIP+526 port.cc Port_io_Send_Completion

even I used same config.boot for both (but with different IPs for
every interface for sure)

So any suggestions to solve the problem ? Also how i can test the
working Xorp-Rip machine to be sure that it routes correctly? can I
just ping other interface IP from different station that connect
directly to one of Ethernet cards in the xorp-rip working machine ?

Thanks