[Xorp-hackers] Patches not commited!?

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Sun, 09 Oct 2005 11:21:52 -0700

> Dear developers-with-CVS-access,
>
> there seems to be a few patches on the BugZilla
> that has not yet been commited although they have
> been there for quite some time now.
> Is there any way one should mark the particular
> bugzilla entry for you to see that the bug is
> actually "resolved" though it needs to be
> synced/commited with/to the CVS?

Sigh, I am probably the one to blame for not committing them.
Recently there has been an explosion of new bugzilla entries so the
speed of resolving them is way behind the incoming rate :(
So far the entries are resolved in a mixture of order of priority and
FIFO. If you would like the entries with patch inside to be resolved
sooner, please send me the list of those entries.