[Xorp-hackers] Bugzilla #54

Kristian Larsson kristian@juniks.net
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:39:54 +0200

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 11:18:24AM -0700, Pavlin Radoslavov wrote:
> > I've written a small patch to resolve #54.
> > It acts as "normal" giving an error when trying to
> > overwrite a file. However if you add 'overwrite'
> > to the command,
> > save /home/xorp-user/xorp-config overwrite
> > it will overwrite the file.
> >
> > It's rather untested but on the other hand it's
> > fairly simple so there's not much that can go
> > wrong (right? :) ).
> > The patch can be found at:
> > http://skalman.juniks.net/~ply/xorp/overwrite.patch
>
> Please upload the patch to the above bugzilla entry.

I kinda messed up the subjects of my two mails so
it got a bit confusing.

This patch:
http://skalman.juniks.net/~ply/xorp/config_header.patch
is for Bugzilla #53.

This patch:
http://skalman.juniks.net/~ply/xorp/overwrite.patch
is for Bugzilla #54. It fixes so no files are
overwritten unless you specify so. There is still
one 'bug'. When typing:
save /home/ply/file <tab>
the tab completion won't show 'overwrite' as an
option. I just noticed this and don't know how to
fix it right away. I suppose someone more educated
on the xorpsh would know though I will try to find
a solution.

Also, for you convenience, there's the
http://skalman.juniks.net/~ply/xorp/both.patch
which includes both of the above and seems to
apply cleanly on the latest CVS.

Regards,
Kristian