[Xorp-hackers] FW: boot.config problems?

Kristian Larsson kristian@juniks.net
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:06:40 +0200

You're config file is not named boot.config
but rather config.boot and placed in
/usr/local/xorp/config.boot, right?

Try starting up with -v, you should get some error
message.

Have you actually used this configuration or is it
written by hand?
It doesn't contain a xorp header which makes me
wonder...
You could start xorp and then add little chunks of
the config and the commiting to make sure the
whole conf is alright.

Regards,
Kristian