[Xorp-hackers] FW: boot.config problems?

Weaver John-JWEAVER1 John.Weaver@motorola.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:10:56 -0500

Someone else changed the name of it and moved it.  I am pretty sure it was
modified from the original config.boot.  I ripped out all the irrelevant
stuff for simplicity.  I used the -b command to specify this file so
hopefully it was picking this one up?  When I boot with the -v, can I use
-vb or -v -b?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristian Larsson [mailto:kristian@juniks.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 4:07 PM
To: Weaver John-JWEAVER1
Cc: xorp-hackers@xorp.org
Subject: Re: [Xorp-hackers] FW: boot.config problems?

You're config file is not named boot.config but rather config.boot and
placed in /usr/local/xorp/config.boot, right?

Try starting up with -v, you should get some error message.

Have you actually used this configuration or is it written by hand?
It doesn't contain a xorp header which makes me wonder...
You could start xorp and then add little chunks of the config and the
commiting to make sure the whole conf is alright.

Regards,
Kristian