[Xorp-hackers] FW: boot.config problems?

Atanu Ghosh atanu@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:12:27 -0700

Hi,

We have tested XORP on Linux 2.4 and 2.6 kernels and it seem to work on
a Powerbook G4. We haven't tried your particular combination.

Its very odd that the router manager doen't print anything. Even without
the "-v" flag it should print something.

    Atanu.