[Xorp-hackers] loading complete routing tables

Ratul Mahajan ratul@cs.washington.edu
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:23:26 -0700

 > Does this make sense?

yes; i agree that the features i was looking for may not make sense from
a functionality testing perspective.

i wanted them to compare the performance of xorp and my-xorp (xorp with
local modifications) under "realistic" conditions. for realism i wanted
to use table_dumps and bgp_updates archived by routeviews.

cheers.