[Xorp-hackers] Vyatta

Kristian Larsson kristian@juniks.net
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:31:44 +0100

I'm sure most have gotten the news of this new
'routing platform'. They have done some nice
additions to xorp and I would like to know what
the XORP community thinks of backporting these
into XORP. What I had in mind was the iptables <->
XORP integration and system authentication
integration. How far should XORP go? should is
just remain as a routing software or should it
expand offer the possibility to configure an
entire router, ie with services such as NTP and
the like?
I look forward to being able to configure
everything I need in my router from within xorpsh.

   Kristian.