[Xorp-hackers] about add new process to xorp

蔡 栋 love-centry at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 01:58:17 PDT 2006

Hi xorp
  I'm newer to xorp and also newer to automake/autoconf. Now I want to add
new function to xorp. from <<An Introduction to Writing a XORP Process>>
,I've setup my interface file(ids.xif) in xrl/interfaces.In order to setup
ids_xif.cc and ids_xif.hh by python, I must modify Makefile.am to add :
	noinst_LTLIBRARIES += libidsxif.la
	libtestxif_la_SOURCES = ids_xif.hh ids_xif.cc
and then execute 'automake' in xorp's directory and then make. but xorp
didn't build ids_xif.cc & ids_xif.hh.
I'd know why??? further More when I create ids directory which store my ids
stub file. How can i build makefile automatically???