[Xorp-hackers] BG 172

Dave Roberts dave@vyatta.com
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:34:07 -0800 (PST)

The use of create vs. set is confusing to just about everybody I have talked to who has worked with the system. It's never quite clear when one should use one vs. the other, particularly with things like default parameters. Also, once you create things, you then have to use set, not create to set them again. It's generally confusing.

+1 to remove create and just go with set/delete.

-- Dave