[Xorp-hackers] Old bug entries

Hasso Tepper hasso@linux.ee
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:41:49 +0200

Kristian Larsson wrote:
> could someone please look through the Bugzilla database. There are a few
> bug entries for which there are patches that have not been commited to
> CVS. Neither has there been given any reason to why they have not been
> commited. Would be nice to clean it up a bit :)

No offence, but some patches are in the bugzilla really too long without
any feedback. I know, I know ... we all have our priorities and just
don't find time for all stuff we'd like to do, but ...

>From my position it gets harder with every new patch to maintain local
branch and I'd like to see patches go in or rejected and thrown away. And
if there is any problem with patches I, as author, can help with, please
say how. If patch is just crap, wrong, doesn't meet coding standards, you
don't agree with it at all or whatever, please say so. I fully open to
discussion regarding my patches.

I meant especially patches in bugzilla entries #463 and #464. But also
#372 and #516. And I'd be really glad if someone can take a look at #574
as well, some of these are really obvious problems.

with my best wishes,

--
Hasso Tepper