[Xorp-hackers] Old bug entries

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:55:20 -0800

> could someone please look through the Bugzilla
> database. There are a few bug entries for which
> there are patches that have not been commited to
> CVS. Neither has there been given any reason to
> why they have not been commited. Would be nice to
> clean it up a bit :)

We are looking at these, but usually things take time to get it done
right. And, yes, even if there is a patch for a solution we still
need to double-check it before applying the patch.

Though, yes, we should change the status of an entry to ASSIGNED (or
at least put some comment) when possible so the person reporting the
bug is not left wondering about it.

Pavlin