[Xorp-hackers] Old bug entries

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin@icir.org
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:28:30 -0800

<DEL>
> > I meant especially patches in bugzilla entries #463 and #464. But also
> > #372 and #516. And I'd be really glad if someone can take a look at #574
> > as well, some of these are really obvious problems.

<DEL>

> With regard to #463 and #464 I started working on them before the
> release, but in the process of integrating the patch I came across
> a section that needed more careful testing. Such testing was going

Hasso,

Just for the record, your original patches were perfectly fine,
and now they are in the CVS. The problem I suspected originally
turned out to be a Linux kernel bug (already fixed in more recent
releases).

The best part of your patches was that you also fixed the Linux
netlink(7) manual page so eventually other developers would not
repeat the mistakes we did!

Sincere "Thank You!" for all your hard work and dedication!

Pavlin