[Xorp-hackers] Request for a larger XORP configuration file example.

Kristen Nielsen krn at krn.dk
Thu Apr 26 03:33:08 PDT 2007

Hi xorp-hackers.

I am working on a project where I am evaluating how well XORP with
support for virtual routing instances fits into the architecture of the
proposed virtual network stack architecture of FreeBSD.

I am trying to get an detailed overview of the configuration language of
XORP. And a larger example of this would help me starting up on this issue.

Is it possible to get a (preferably larger) configuration example for
one or two XORP routers. I would prefer examples with a high number of
interfaces and networks configured.

Kristen Nielsen
University of Copenhagen.
krn at krn.dk