[Xorp-hackers] Status of ISIS protocol code

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Aug 23 18:24:36 PDT 2007

Hi,

We have wanted an ISIS implementation for some time but have not had the
resources to work on one.

An attempt was made a few years ago by a third party to write an ISIS
for XORP if you are interested I can try and get this code to you as a
starting point?

	 Atanu.