[Xorp-hackers] suggest a debugger for xorp.

shamita pisal shamita1010 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 01:25:49 PST 2007

hi,
We are studying the xorp source code .We want to find how xorp communicates
with internal modules.(It does through Xrl as documented) but we want to
find the functions which calls another modules and how it stores states as
well.Also how the routing table entries stored?
We want to study the packet flow inside xorp.(through internal modules:how
it reads packet from kernel and processing in the xorp then forwarding it to
destination address) So this is possible by debugging the code of xorp.
Could you please suggest a tool for debugging source code.

Thanking you
Shamita.