[Xorp-hackers] suggest a debugger for xorp.

Orion Hodson oho at acm.org
Thu Feb 1 07:42:51 PST 2007

With regards tracing, there is inbuilt tracing of XRLs, though it
only logs via XORP standard logging facility (xlog - see libxorp/xlog.
[ch] )

Defining XRLDISPATCHTRACE turns on client side tracing.
Defining XRLTRACE turns on server side tracing.

To see some more switches controllable through the environment try:
	cd xorp/libxipc
	grep getenv *.cc

There are no explicit states associated with XRL interfaces.

You might also want to familiarize yourselves with gprof and gdb.

- Orion