[Xorp-hackers] heads up on autoconf names on ubuntu

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jun 5 11:15:15 PDT 2007

Hi,

My vote is that we leave the version numbers in (it makes it obvious
which tools are being used). Anyone running bootstrap is developing
code, it shouldn't be too burdensome to set the variables in the
environment.

      Atanu.