[Xorp-hackers] Problem in dissabling pimbidir flag !!!!!

Ashish Karpe ashishkarpe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:05:58 PST 2007

hello ,

        now we tried to disable PIM-Bidir by making enable-pim-bidir :
falsein config file !!! but it failed because it is entering in if()
bloack shown
below :

In pim_node_cli.cc

//    To Add Commands for PIM-Bidir

is_enabled = pim_node().is_pim_bidir_enabled().get();
if (pim_node().is_ipv4() && is_enabled){

    add_cli_dir_command("show pimbidir","Display information about IPv4
PIMBIDIR");

    add_cli_command("show pimbidir bootstrap",
            "Display information about PIMBIDIR IPv4 bootstrap routers",
            callback(this, &PimNodeCli::cli_show_pimbidir_bootstrap));
.
.
.

Modification in pim_node.cc file
In PimNode::PimNode(....)
.
.
.
_is_pim_bidir_enabled
.
.
.

We are we going wrong why are not we able to disable pim-bidir through
config file !!!

Thank you,
Ashish

Chintamani