[Xorp-hackers] Announcing XORP Release Candidate 1.4

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Mar 15 11:42:32 PDT 2007

    Hasso> Atanu Ghosh wrote:

    >> Could you try running the latest version of test_routing_table.cc?

    Hasso> Yes, that seemed to help - all OSPF tests pass now.

OSPF has an class that holds a routing table entry, this class does not
have a copy constructor or an assignment operator (a deliberate
decision). There was a test in test_routing_table.cc that assigned a
routing table entry and verified that one of the fields had been
copied. When you reported a problem I wondered if something was going
wrong with assigning a routing table entry so I augmented the test to
verify that all fields had been copied. It's good to hear that all the
test now pass, but my change shouldn't have made any difference. I
accidentally broke some of the tests last week for about a day perhaps
thats when you did the checkout.

     Atanu.