[Xorp-hackers] Display BIDIR_CAPABLE flag name in ethereal !!!!

Ashish Karpe ashishkarpe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 15:35:07 PDT 2007

hi all,
   we have enabled PIM_HELLO_BIDIR_CAPABLE by defining it in pim_proto.h of
value (type) 22 (as per RFC) . Also we are able to catch this bidir capable
option in ethereal !! But it shows type Unknown but its vaule is 22 which is
correct !!!
    So what should we do so that it will show PIM_HELLO_BIDIR_CAPABLE
instead of Unknown type in ethereal. It also shows  proper  name  for other
options like  Holdtime,  Lanprune Delay, DR Priority which has been defined
in same file !!!!

Thank you ,
Ashish Karpe