[Xorp-hackers] (no subject)

Ashish Karpe ashishkarpe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:01:53 PDT 2007

We are currently implementing the state summerization macros for PIM-Bidir

1.olist(G) =
       RPF_interface(RPA(G)) (+) joins(G) (+) pim_include(G)

code:
const Mifset&
PimMre::bidir_olist_wc() const
{
    static Mifset mifs;

    if (! (is_wc() ) {
    mifs.reset();
    return (mifs);
    }

    mifs = joins_wc_bidir();
    mifs |= pim_include_wc_bidir();

   //    TODO : here we have to get  rpf_interface(RPA(G))..can we use the
PimMre::rpf_interface_rp() to return RPF_interface(RP(G)) i.e rpf interface
for that group .????

    return (mifs);
}

2.pim_include(G) =
       { all interfaces I such that:
         I_am_DF(RPA(G),I) AND  local_receiver_include(G,I) }

//todo: here we want to return a static DF(hard-coded IP address) which will
be  used for the time being.Could you suggest how it can be done??

code:
const Mifset&
PimMre::pim_include_wc_bidir() const
{
    static Mifset mifs;

    mifs = i_am_df();
    mifs &= local_receiver_include_wc();

    return (mifs);
}

3.joins(G) =
       { all interfaces I such that
         I_am_DF(RPA(G),I) AND
         DownstreamJPState(G,I) is either Joined or PrunePending }

code:
const Mifset&
PimMre::joins_wc_bidir() const
{