[Xorp-hackers] FW: Xorp-hackers Digest, Vol 20, Issue 4

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at icir.org
Wed Nov 14 09:26:26 PST 2007

>         Could you give me the hardware access calls list in xorp,so that I
> can understand the code flow of xorp well.

What do you mean by "hardware access calls"? The kernel system
calls?

We don't have a compiled list of all system calls used by XORP
because there is no much use for it.
If you need to consider at the routing-related system calls, check
the bottom layer of the FEA which interacts directly with the
kernel. However, this won't help you understand the rest of XORP.

You need to read first the XORP design documents to get the
high-level picture and only then you should go into the details of
the source code.

Regards,