[Xorp-hackers] adding a new process

Selçuk Cevher cevhers at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:41:56 PDT 2008

I can now compile it. However, I do not exactly know why it compiles now.
Somehow, previously, configure script was ignoring the new process even
though I modified AC_OUTPUT() macro in configure.in to include the new
process's Makefile. As Bruce said, gettings things done with GNU autotools
seems to be tedious.
And there was no line previously beginning with config.status for the new
process I added. But, now , I can see that line for the new process. This
sounds non-deterministic -- I know.

Selcuk.