[Xorp-hackers] Building XORP on ARM Architecture

Michael Birkholz mbirkholz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 08:32:28 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody has been successful in building XORP for the ARM
architecture and if so, if they could provide me with the steps they went
through to get it to compile and run.

I was able to compile it, but when I run xorp_rtrmgr or xorpsh I see no
output at all. Can you point me in the right direction as far as what I
should look for in the build log and also whether XORP generates any log
files when it runs that could provide me with debug information to try to
solve this problem.

Thanks!

Mike