[Xorp-hackers] xorp_rtrmgr : Floating point exception

Selçuk Cevher cevhers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 18:48:37 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I created two new processes along with their respective template files.
Then, I modified the config.boot file in rtrmgr folder of xorp directory.
While modifying config.boot file, I skipped configuring most of the
protocols (especially routing protocols) even though they still have their
template files in xorp/etc/templates folder since I don't need them for the
new processes.

Afterwards, when I ran xorp_rtrmgr in rtrmgr folder, I got an "Floating
point exception" error.

What might be the possible causes for this error? If you need more
information on the problem, please let me know.

Thanks.
Selcuk