[Xorp-hackers] xorp_rtrmgr : Floating point exception

Mark Handley M.Handley at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 07:23:06 PDT 2008

That doesn't look like a problem in the XORP code, as it crashes while
initializing shared libraries.  Did you update Linux since you first
built XORP, or something like that?  I've not seen this before, but
the obvious thing to try is to do a "make clean" at the top level in
XORP, and recompile everything.

 - Mark