[Xorp-hackers] RIP CODE FLOW

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Tue Apr 22 02:20:07 PDT 2008

Bruce M Simpson wrote:
>>    And what steps should i follow?
>>

> Consider installing a code browser such as KScope (KDE, FreeBSD/Linux)
>
> If you are using a Windows system, try Source Navigator from Red Hat:
>     http://sourcenav.sourceforge.net/
>
> Unlike KScope, it also has a C++ class browser.

FYI: I just installed SourceNav in FreeBSD (using the devel/sourcenav port).

The Tcl/Tk interface looks a bit clunky in this day and age, but it
definitely does the job -- I can browse classes by file, however it can
be a little slow, even on an amd64.

It is also available in Gentoo Linux portage as dev-util/sourcenav.

cheers