[Xorp-hackers] Fw: Detect LSDB change?

Nguyen Van Nam van_nam_78 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 16:50:44 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Bruce M Simpson <bms at incunabulum.net>
To: Nguyen Van Nam <van_nam_78 at yahoo.com>
Cc: xorp-hackers <xorp-hackers at icir.org>
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2008 12:01:06 AM
Subject: Re: Detect LSDB change?

Nguyen Van Nam wrote:
> Hi,
> By the way, could you please shortly explain me the structure of LSDB
> in XORP?

Please refer to the API documentation for the Lsa class in the ospf process:
    http://www.xorp.org/releases/current/docs/kdoc/html/ospf/Lsa.html

I would recommend installing a source code browser such as Red Hat's
"Source Navigator" or KScope to refer to where Lsa is stored and held
within the various stages of the OSPF process.

thanks
BMS

P.S. Please Cc: queries such as this to the xorp-hackers@ list as I do
not always have time to respond to each query personally, and so that
other people may benefit from the discussion. Thanks.