[Xorp-hackers] Question on remove interface error

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Fri Aug 29 12:26:02 PDT 2008

Ben Greear wrote:
> For some reason, my logic to remove interface config from xorp
> is failing.  I'm not sure why yet, but in the end, I have this
> in one of the routers.  The kernel no longer has most of these interfaces,
> which is why they are <DISABLED>, I assume.

I'm thinking this may be mostly related to my own changes to
fea.  There seems to be some confusion in fea about what interfaces
are configured v/s what actually exist in the OS, probably because
the xorpsh commands to remove interfaces happen after fea notices
that the interface is deleted in the OS.

I'll continue poking at this....