[Xorp-hackers] About compile with snmp!

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Dec 10 00:23:15 PST 2008

杨小帅 <eshe168 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, I cannot find xorp/ERRATA file.

It is in the top-level XORP directory (the one that contains the
./configure script).

Anyway, here are the commands you need to run to fix the problem
(FYI, the problem is triggered only on 64-bit machines):

       ./configure --with-snmp --enable-shared
       gmake clean
       gmake

Pavlin