[Xorp-hackers] rtrmgr

Sandhya Puppala psandhya81 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 08:58:24 PST 2008

Dear sir ,

           I am using Xorp code . I don't want to use any kind of files in my project..To achieve this ,first step  i am trying to eliminate RTRMGR.But  all processes are enabled by RTRMGR .
  So , I  manually.....executed different processes in different terminals of LINUX OS, in the following order........
  1 . xorp_finder
  2 . xorp_fea
  3 . xorp_rib
  4 . xorp_igmp
  5 . xorp_pimsm4
  All are running fine........but not communicating to other router .
  Is it my approach is correct ? .If not..........please suggest a solution.

  Thanking u.

  Regards
  -Sandhya