[Xorp-hackers] Announcing XORP Release Candidate 1.5

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jul 18 16:20:40 PDT 2008

Pavlin Radoslavov <pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> > I'm currently digging into BGP and ipv6 multicast routing.  Do you happen
> > to have an updated user-guide for 1.5?  I'll be happy to help proof read
> > and debug it for you...

Ben,

You can get a preliminary version of the new XORP User Manual from
http://www.icir.org/pavlin/.private/xorp/user_manual.pdf

There might be few more things that will change in the manual before
the release, but those probably will be minor.

It will be great if you (and anybody else) can provide provide
feedback.