[Xorp-hackers] Xorp RPMs

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jul 22 09:56:45 PDT 2008

Bruce M Simpson <bms at incunabulum.net> wrote:

> Ben Greear wrote:
> > Is there any support for generating Xorp RPMs?  If not, I'll
> > add something with support for creating the xorp user, xorp group,
> > and install it all in /usr/local/xorp*
> >

> There's some stuff in contrib/packages/ for Debian, but not RPM -- we'd
> be very happy to take it there once you have a diff ready to go.

It appears there are XORP RPM packages for earlier release, though I
haven't tried them:

http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/xorp/

You might want to coordinate with the author/maintainer of those
packages so at the end we converge on a single solution.