[Xorp-hackers] Broken startup

Štefan Gula steweg at ynet.sk
Thu Jul 24 02:55:37 PDT 2008

Ok I tried to disable traceoptions but it doesn't help. So my
configuration file looks like this:

protocols {
    bgp {
        bgp-id: 1.1.1.1
        local-as: "65535"
        enable-4byte-as-numbers: false
        traceoptions {
            flag {
                all {
                    disable: false
                }
            }
        }
    }
    fib2mrib {
        disable: false
    }
    ospf4 {
        router-id: 1.1.1.1
        rfc1583-compatibility: false
        ip-router-alert: false
        traceoptions {
            flag {
                all {
                    disable: true
                }
            }
        }
        area 0.0.0.0 {
            area-type: "normal"
            interface vlan2 {
                link-type: "broadcast"
                vif vlan2 {
                    address 1.1.2.1 {
                        priority: 128
                        hello-interval: 10
                        router-dead-interval: 40
                        interface-cost: 1
                        retransmit-interval: 5
                        transit-delay: 1
                        authentication {
                            simple-password: ""
                            md5 127 {
                                password: "XYZ"
                                start-time: ""
                                end-time: ""
                                max-time-drift: 3600
                            }
                        }
                        passive {
                            disable: false
                            host: false
                        }
                        disable: false
                    }
                }
            }
            interface vlan4 {
                link-type: "broadcast"
                vif vlan4 {
                    address 1.1.1.1 {
                        priority: 199
                        hello-interval: 10
                        router-dead-interval: 40
                        interface-cost: 1
                        retransmit-interval: 5
                        transit-delay: 1
                        authentication {
                            simple-password: ""
                            md5 127 {
                                password: "XYZ"
                                start-time: ""
                                end-time: ""
                                max-time-drift: 3600
                            }
                        }
                        disable: false
                    }
                }
            }
            interface vpn0 {
                link-type: "broadcast"
                vif vpn0 {
                    address 2.2.2.1 {
                        priority: 128
                        hello-interval: 10
                        router-dead-interval: 40
                        interface-cost: 1
                        retransmit-interval: 5
                        transit-delay: 1
                        authentication {
                            simple-password: ""
                            md5 127 {
                                password: "XYZ"
                                start-time: ""
                                end-time: ""
                                max-time-drift: 3600
                            }
                        }
                        passive {
                            disable: false
                            host: false
                        }
                        disable: false
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
    static {
        disable: false
        route 3.3.3.3/32 {
            next-hop: 1.1.1.2
            metric: 1
        }
    }
}
policy {
    policy-statement "moout1" {
        term a {
            from {
                protocol: "connected"
            }
            to {
                neighbor: 2.2.2.2..2.2.2.2
            }
            then {
                med: 150
                accept {
                }
            }
        }
        term b {
            from {
                protocol: "ospf4"
            }
            to {
                neighbor: 2.2.2.2..2.2.2.2
            }
            then {
                med: 150
                accept {
                }
            }
        }
    }
    policy-statement "moin1" {
        term a {
            from {
                neighbor: 2.2.2.2..2.2.2.2
                network4-list: "xyzlist"
            }
            then {
                localpref: 150
                accept {
                }
            }
        }
        term b {
            from {
                neighbor: 2.2.2.2..2.2.2.2
            }
            then {
                localpref: 100
                accept {
                }
            }
        }
    }
    network4-list "xyzlist" {
        network 4.4.4.0/24
    }
}
fea {
    unicast-forwarding4 {
        disable: false
    }
}
interfaces {
    restore-original-config-on-shutdown: false
    interface vlan2 {
        disable: false
        discard: false
        unreachable: false