[Xorp-hackers] obtaining ospfV2 link state database

Selçuk Cevher cevhers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:56:56 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I want to obtain the entire link state database (_db) from ospfV2 at one
shot rather than getting LSAs individually.

I guess that I should add a new interface to ospfv2.xif to return the
database which is supposed to be a vector<Lsa::LsaRef>.

However, as far as I know, we can only use a few built-in types to create
.xif files.

To be able to create an .xif method which returns a pointer to a
vector<Lsa::LsaRef>, which xorp source files should I modify ?

Or is there any other way of doing this without creating a new return type ?

Thanks,
Selcuk